Where were you when Baby Jessica fell down the well?? I know everyone should remember that........

Here is a video of her rescue (I cried when i saw it)

THANK GOD SHE WAS OK!!!

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Who, where, when???

I was born in the nineties and it's almost 2011. You old farts need to get out of that decade.

I was born in '82 and was too young to remember this as well.

I was born in the (early) sixties, but suffered from viral encephalitis in the eighties which means there's a swathe of that decade which has just vanished from my memory. Sometimes it's a bit like a shoebox full of memories, scraps are in there and I manage to dig out the whole picture eventually, bit other things have gone forever - like the birth of my two eldest daughters for example. I was present at both yet remember neither :'(

which means there's a swathe of that decade which has just vanished from my memory

Hehehe, I'm sure the word for this is alzheimers's.;)

The well in the eighties.... Sounds like necromancing, not allowed here.:)

> like the birth of my two eldest daughters for example. I was present at both yet remember neither
Aww, that's so sad :(

Member Avatar for diafol

Oh bugger HG, that's horrible. Heart goes out to you mate.

Mind you I still wake up screaming having dreamt about the missus poo-pebble-dashing the wall after having an epidural again. That's not so clever.

Anyway. Born late 60's. SO the 80s was the BEST decade. I managed to lose something that most boys want to lose as quickly as possible. I spent 1988-1989 in permanent drug and alcohol-fuelled haze.

I got to see the Stones, AC/DC, Ozzy, Gary Moore, Van Halen and a bunch of others. I toured Europe and North Africa with a mate and narrowly avoided getting killed by some manic Berbers in Tangiers and two nasty pimps in Algeciras.

Yep, if there was a Back to the Future Delorian, I know what I'd set it to.

Ask me what I've done since then, and I scratch my head.

Where were you when Baby Jessica fell down the well?? I know everyone should remember that........

Here is a video of her rescue (I cried when i saw it)

THANK GOD SHE WAS OK!!!

I remember that, I was in high school and an anouncement was made over the PA system letting us all know that she had been rescued.

Eveveryone at school was so happy to hear the news.

Thanks for the video, i really enjoyed.

Everytime i watch it,i clap and start crying a little!

For some reason, the movie "The Day After" came to mind when I read the original post. I was about thirteen when it showed on TV and it just freaked me right the hell out. I think I was probably in the last round of kids that felt a real sense that nuclear war was a concrete and immediate probability. Not a high probability, but "what if there's a nuclear war" was something that I thought about as a kid. By the time I was in college (in '92) that was really not something that I worried about anymore.
I'm also in the last generation, maybe, that listened to that Prince song, "1999", and thought it was about the future. :)

i am a 80s i have many things in my memory thanks for this video let me recall more

there are many things happened in our childhood .some may have faded from our mind but some of them are very interesting and unforgetable.we will remember lifetime thanks for this radio i'm also a 80s

commented: Completely useless posts for sig spam. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.