Hello

I am based in India. Is Skype active in India. Can i buy a Skype pack and speak from India to USA.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Skype is active anywhere you have a decent Internet connection. You don't have to buy a "pack", you just need a PC with a microphone and speakers. To use it in that manner, it's completely free.

Yea, it's fun. Most of my contacts are from Germany, though.

Hello

I am based in India. Is Skype active in India. Can i buy a Skype pack and speak from India to USA.

Skype was active in India from ever since it release.. it belongs to the Kazaa People so it has to be...

Skype is active anywhere you have a decent Internet connection. You don't have to buy a "pack", you just need a PC with a microphone and speakers. To use it in that manner, it's completely free.

think hes looking for SkypeOut which willl let u call and local direct no.. like a 411040201 instead of other skype members only.. and yea that has some pricing plans... check skyp out for that...

I use Skype here in Pakistan ...

And Indian friend of mine says yes, definitely.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.