I really like having the list of bases @ top of the page!!

I can easily jump to another base w/o hassle!!

Anyone else find this usefull??

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I really like having the list of bases @ top of the page!!

I can easily jump to another base w/o hassle!!

Anyone else find this usefull??

What are you talking about?

My Favorite Forums ??? Yes I like that too. Also like the new rep counters.

My favorite forums has been there for awhile now.

I think the rep counters need to be reduced in size, or redesigned, they don't fit well with the rest of the page.

Are you aware the little rep counters are actually little buttons to easily up-vote or down-vote a post without affecting someone's reputation points? ... But meanwhile if you do give reputation it also up-votes or down-votes for you automatically.

Are you aware the little rep counters are actually little buttons to easily up-vote or down-vote a post without affecting someone's reputation points?

Actually I was :) I tested it out earlier.

Are you aware the little rep counters are actually little buttons to easily up-vote or down-vote a post without affecting someone's reputation points? ... But meanwhile if you do give reputation it also up-votes or down-votes for you automatically.

Oh, so that's what's going on... Got it!

Is it possible to add a sort of readonly "newsflash" item to the community center?
To communicate and explain new features, make anouncements etc.

Is it possible to add a sort of readonly "newsflash" item to the community center?
To communicate and explain new features, make anouncements etc.

That seems like a good idea. Also, can we have the flash tutorial man back.

Yup thats what i was referring to :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.