I think we might just be going live tomorrow with the launch of our new design!!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Look forward to it :)

Whoohoo! Can't wait to debug it ;)

Sounds cool. Unfortunately living in Oz means that tomorrow will be about halfway into the afternoon. Oh well :P
Can't wait to see it in action, im happy as long as "My Favourite Forums" stays.

commented: Does your Australian browser render it "Favourite" on the screen? ;) +0

Can't wait for the new spam attracting features.

Can't wait for the new spam attracting features.

Dani is taking steps to stop the sig-spam, she told so in the thread in Area 51 (as you know).
Let's just hope that now that the site is 'done', the rules will change quickly and we can stop these annoying signature-spammers.

Well the site is done, but the sorting out any bugs and tweaking stuff will be ongoing for a week or two, so a little patience will go a long way I suspect.

commented: Thank you for encouraging patience. +0

I know, I know.. I just can't wait to kick some spammers ass :) It's like Christmas

commented: Hells yeah +0

This is basically COLOURLESS DANI!!!!!!

At first i thought you did something stupid and put VB4 on here (Complete trash/garbage... I dont visit VB4 sites @ all (VBB sites i am on that go VB4 i sadly dont goto anymore)) but then i remembered you are a libra like me (And hopefully you wont go VB4 and ruin this wonderful site!)

Stuff doesnt show up right for me on IE6,its scrunched in the middle a little bit,other stuff is TOO BIG........

I also notice THREAD PREVIEW when i hovered over a title is still enabled so i knew it wasnt VB4 as they stupidly removed that in vb4... (One stupid thing they did)

It looks like you've tried to make your site look MORE PROFESSIONAL by going this design,am i right?? (All the same colour,etc) and it does look nice as far as professionalism but thats about it)

I notice on thing that bad: I CANT SLIP TO THE END OF A THREAD IF ITS MORE THAN 1 PAGE LONG!! (I have to click on the thread then click LAST (I could go directly to the end on the older design))

Please honey,please take my advise: BRING THE OTHER DESIGN BACK,ITS BETTER.... I SEE MEMBERS DROPPING LEFT AND RIGHT DUE TO THIS CHANGE.. WE CAN WORK ON MAKING THIS SITE PROFESSIONAL USING THE OLD DESIGN...

I hope no one on staff is mad at me,im trying to help Dani,she means well on here and i dont wanna see her lose out :)

commented: What? Pipe down, and quit your mumbo jumbo. For one she ain't no libra, if I remember she shares her birthday with narue = scorpio +0

Stuff doesnt show up right for me on IE6

Wow I know some businesses hung onto it for way too long because it was part of their old infrastructure, but time to upgrade that puppy.

>I notice on thing that bad: I CANT SLIP TO THE END OF A THREAD IF ITS MORE THAN 1 PAGE LONG!! (I have to click on the thread then click LAST (I could go directly to the end on the older design))

The big button left of the title will take you to the latest post, the handle of the last poster will take you to the last post...

Im not gonna complain about the design and you know why?

IT COULD BE MUCH WORSE IF THEY PUT VB4 ON HERE (I would lose another site i could visit (I totally hate VB4,its slower,looks bad,etc))

I dont know why everyone acts like programmed robots and upgrades to VB4 when Vbulletin tells them to EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!

I dont really have any complaints BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH WORSE IT COULD BE!!!

commented: Didn't you just say this? You don't have to flog a deceased equine, you know... +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.