Why am I seeing the Meet Fred banner on the home page if i am logged in? I thought it only shows if your logged out?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

maybe Fred really wants to meet you? :)

commented: Haha, nice one :) +0
Member Avatar for diafol

I don't like fred. He's freaky. Yuk!

"He's just like you"

I don't think so. He has no genitals and a weird abdomen. Mind you, my abdomen means I have not seen my gentials for some time. So he could be like me after all :(

commented: Brilliant +0

Why am I seeing the Meet Fred banner on the home page if i am logged in? I thought it only shows if your logged out?

I'm trying an experiment to see what members think of him.

Diafol, that's very mean of you to say. Didn't anyone ever tell you not to call people names? Luckily, no one can see your genitals when you're wearing clothes either. And YOU'RE the one with the weird abdomen!! Personally, I think Fred is incredibly handsome.

Member Avatar for diafol

Luckily, no one can see your genitals when you're wearing clothes either

Try telling ballet dancers and 100m sprinters that. Urghh. What do you mean I have a weird abdomen? Could it be that I have a washboard and have no need to look further south when admiring myself in a mirror? Ah, wishful thinking maybe...

Your typical DW user may look like this though...
10ebd7cfe2cf347a99a1a3455b7f9bbc

commented: That's Happygeek! +0
commented: Arf! +0
commented: I like that one :D +0
commented: Lol, awesome. +0
commented: brill +0

Oi! :)

I appear to have shaved though...

commented: he he you handsome devil you +0
commented: ROFL +0

@diafol, Fred is looking good (he reminds me of someone i know) ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.