I deleted my recently made post in:
https://www.daniweb.com/hardware-and-software/information-security/threads/506745/why-does-google-offer-free-fonts-to-use-online
Now when I'm in "Articles I'm Watching", it says about it: "0 votes; 0 replies; 25 views", despite thread having 7 replies.

Edit 1: Also title got encoded and not decoded: After deleting of a recent post, "Articles I'm Watching" shows 0 replies.

Edit 2: Just when someone responded to this same thread, it says that there is 1 reply now, even though it's 8th.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Still working on this, sorry.

For some reason the counters were off, and recalculating them fixed the problem with the wrong number of replies. Still working on why the article title is being double-HTML escaped.

You shouldn't be, nobody's complaining, bugs happen to everyone, (and especially to me).

OK, figured out why the article title wasn't working properly and fixed it.

You shouldn't be, nobody's complaining, bugs happen to everyone, (and especially to me).

I shouldn't be working on fixing bugs? Huh?

No, no, no.

You said:

[Still working on this,] sorry.

I responded:

You shouldn't be [, nobody's complaining, bugs happen to everyone]

I meant you shouldn't be or feel sorry for bugs. They happen to everyone.

Seems like double encoding is gone too.

Yep, tested, seems to work :)

Crazily, you uncovered a bug that has huge SEO implications as well, so let's hope that there will be some improvements in that arena now that the problem has been fixed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.