Hi, just wonder where i can find the script that you have here that show a info window when you hit the postlink.

thanks
Jogge

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Please are here nobody that can help me here.

thanks

Jogge

I'm not sure what you're talking about. An info window? Do you mean the thread tooltips? It is done via JavaScript. Unfortunately I am not willing to share any of the code that goes into DaniWeb. However, I'm sure you can find something very similar on sites such as www.dynamicdrive.com.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. An info window? Do you mean the thread tooltips? It is done via JavaScript. Unfortunately I am not willing to share any of the code that goes into DaniWeb. However, I'm sure you can find something very similar on sites such as www.dynamicdrive.com.

Thanks for the answer cscgal, and i understand that you don´t whant to share the code you have hear. But thank´s for the link, i shall check it out there.

Jogge

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.