Was nearly born with a computer in hand, I love my calculator in third grade and now love my black boxes.

I have to fiber connections from a ISP going to my house. I work for a hosting company in LA full time for about 5-6 years now. I also play drums, love my girlfriend and want to have 5 kids someday.

Oh I also have about 10 blogs, they for animal rights, centenarians, about me, and other random stuff I'm interested in.

Peace,

Charley

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Hi chaze, welcome to daniweb.

Unfortunatelly I had to edit your post, can you please in spare time have look at daniweb policies. Thank you for understanding

Hi chaze, welcome to daniweb.

Unfortunatelly I had to edit your post, can you please in spare time have look at daniweb policies. Thank you for understanding

I will for sure, sorry about that!

I have been reading this forum since I signed up, great stuff.

No problem, hope you enjoy our company

PS: nice cartoon

Welcome to Daniweb Charley!

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb

Glad that you could join us!

welcome

Welcome To Daniweb Charley :)

chase im jamesbarson will like u to train me almost a bigginer want to be like you

i need your help please help someone

i need your help please help someone

:S Please post your question in related forum !

chase im jamesbarson will like u to train me almost a bigginer want to be like you

Sure, what are you most interested in as a hobby or for fun on the computer? Besides games, I don't do any game stuff other then play them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.