The introduction forum thread was closed so i copied the text in Danny's intro and made it mine, so here we go.

Name: Juan Borrero
Nickname: drkdragonlord, Dark Dragonlord, juanma, juani (I hate it with a passion!)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 250
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Home Town: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hobbies: Listening to music, drawing, playing videogames, messing with my psp, dragons, literature, computers (duh!), Maya, 3D, Rigging, Photography, Star Wars Memorabilia, Hardware mods, IT, reading, Martial Arts, Spiritual Enhancement

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Fav Music: Trova Nova, Jazz, Salsa, Heavy Metal (Metallica, Slipknot, KoRn, Black Sabbath, Pantera, AC/DC, Disturbed), Classic Rock (Poison, Def Leeperd, Journey, Whitesnake, GNR, Motley Crue, etc.), Some modern rock (Godsmack, Finger Eleven, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, NIN, Nightwish, Keane), Classical Music (Brahms, Tchaokovsky, Bach, Chopin)

Education: Masters in Computer Animation specializing in Programming and character pipelines.

Work: looking

Favorite Food: Pizza and pasta, Chinese/Spanish Food, Chicken Fingers, Chicken, ClubSandwich, Steak, Juicy Homemade burgers, and Fetuccini Alfredo

Favorite Movies: Star Wars original Trilogy, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Legend, Labyrinth, Pan's Labyrinth, Never Ending Story, Pulp Fiction, Carlito's Way, Godfather, Full Metal Jacket, Patton, Seven Samurai, Hidden Fortress, Chuchingura

Favorite TV Shows: Torchwood, Family Guy, CSI, Law and Order, Monk, Grey's anatomy, House MD, Scrubs

Favorite Video Games: Chrono Trigger, FF VI, Secret of Mana, Patapon, FF VII, FF IX, Breath of Fire I II III and IV, Suikoden I, Evolution, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Zelda Link's Awakening

Stuff you Dislike: Pain, people that litter, paper wasters, Vegetables, Bitter drinks, slutty girls, obnoxious people that prohibit the enjoyment of others around them.

Favorite Car: Shelby Cobra 1969 Open Pump Carburator Engine

Favorite Color/s: Black, Red, Burnt Orange

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi Juan Borrero...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Glad to have you with us!

welcome

Welcome! Very informative introduction.

Welcome to Daniweb :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.