I guess I'll do the intro thing. I'm going to use the questionnaire that was posted in the old Introduce yourself thread. It seems like the easiest way to do this.

Name: Kimberly
Nickname: Kim (that's kind of obvious, but it's the name I prefer), Rabbit (that's what my dad calls me), Nemesis
Height: 5'6''
Weight: you never ask a woman how much she weighs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Brown

Hobbies: spending time with my husband and kids, watching sports, posting on message boards, messing around with my computer

Relationship Status: married for 16.5 years to an awesome guy
Kids: 2, ages 15 (a girl) and 7 (a boy who's autistic)

Fav Music: Punk/Hardcore and old country (e.g. Jello Biafra, DOA, The Dicks, Poison Idea, NOMeansNo, X, Bikini Kill, Stiff Little Fingers, The Jam, The Fall, Black Flag, XRay Spex, Iggy & the Stooges, The Knitters, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Diamanda Galas, Velvet Underground)

Education: Information Systems Security, Journalism, Political Science

Work: IT support--During the school year, I work at a public middle school. During the summer, I do temp work. This summer, I'm working in the IT department of a company that makes instruments used in diagnosing cancer. On the side, I do home computer repair and network consulting for home users.

Favorite Food: Real Sonoran food, pizza, spaghetti, gyros

Favorite Movies: The Big Lebowski, The Royal Tannenbaums, The Decline of Western Civilization (the original--NOT the Metal Years), Ju On, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, Blue Velvet, Mystery Train, Trainspotting, Reds, Annie Hall, Serenity, House of Dark Shadows, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: First Contact, Alien

Favorite TV Shows: Anything by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly), Veronica Mars, The Office (U.K.), Red Dwarf, Seinfeld, Coupling (U.K.), Freaks and Geeks, Extras, Twin Peaks, Project Runway, Survivor, The Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, Star Trek (all of them except DS9 and Enterprise), Dark Shadows, most sports

Favorite Video Games: not a big gamer; most games I play are quick, throw-away types that don't take a lot of attention, like Diner Dash

Stuff you Dislike: George Bush (both of them), people who don't think before they talk, people who won't admit when they're wrong, the 3 months a year when Arizona is really humid, trolls, people who think they're a little bit smarter than everyone else on the planet

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome! Nice intro :)

Glad to have you here! Hope you'll enjoy it.

Hi Kim,
Thanks for the detailed intro.
Welcome, by the way.

Hello:
Welcome to the forum site.
Lots to learn here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.