Hi all,

Ok, so a little about me - I'm a Computing lecturer, but with that said programming is something I don't focus on. I tend to teach rich media, mainly Games Design. I do also however teach systems support.

So, realising the gap, I thought I'd download all the Visual Studio Express versions and take the whole lot in. So far I'm inderstanding it, but I have one specific project in mind, and could do with a hand from the Daniweb community to pull it together.

So here I am saying 'hi' and looking to make new friends. But I am also keen to talk to any gurus out there who would be willing to mentor me with my programming project. More on this to follow in a seperate thread.

All the best,

Matthew

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hope you'll enjoy it here!

Hello there welcome to the community
you'll learn tons of info here..
enjoy posting

Sadly I've been put off the forum as had encountered a bit of trolling on my other thread to do with the making of my colourisation project.

I have 2 students helping me with this project now (not from Daniweb) and am working privately on this now.

Best regards,

Matthew

Hope you'll enjoy the great programming gurus here!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.