Well, since the introduce yourself thread is closed, i thought i would shorten a version here.

My name is Johnny
Age= 35
Occupation= This is a bit distorted. I have been a touring and signed musician most of my life and finally realized it was a rough life. Got a degree in audio engineering and realized there was no money or love for music in this way. Still have studio in my basement and record all the time for the love of it. Realized I had a passion for web design and signed on as everyone starts as help desk technician or computer grunt. Decided this sucks and am currently in school for program and web design. Pheww, i think i'm almost to now.

Music= I love it all. Mostly have been into the '77 punk stuff, but have really always been into blues and jazz too. Just love music. Top bands are the Clash, Descendents, No Means No, A Wilhelm Scream, etc.

Hobby= I play a lot of World of Warcraft. In fact love it. 2 different realms. I also design web pages for fun.

Found this page and it's wealth of information through google search. Glad I am here!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have a similar affliction, but mine is comedy rather than music. Anyway, welcome to the mostly friendly folks at DaniWeb!

I have a similar affliction, but mine is comedy rather than music. Anyway, welcome to the mostly friendly folks at DaniWeb!

You say "mostly" friendly. Is there something I should know? :0)

Welcome to Daniweb jproducer.

welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.