I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amy, I'm from Oregon, and I came here to find some ideas about fixing some computer problems.

Bye for now,
~~Amy K]

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Well hello amy. Were all here to help you!. lol. I love to help people my self. So as soon as you have a question, please feel free to PM me at any time.

dont pm questions, if ya pm then it only helps that one person, and it possibly could of helped more people if threaded in the right place. Not trying to be mean, just its better to thread :cheesy:

hi amy welcome to daniweb. any problem or any mindboggling question just post it right here and well help all those out there

ya threading is much better.

Dani! where have you been?

It's the last week of the school semester so I have spent all week studying for finals and doing final projects. I've still been browsing but I haven't had much time to post the last couple of days. I'll be back next week :)

Aw, i see, kinda figured that, well good luck on your finals

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.