GoodLuckChuck 0 Junior Poster in Training

This is not short but it is good. The best is at the beginning and end. Some say that I am too open and honest so if something is not allowed, delete that instead of the whole post. I read that this website was started by Dani in 2002 and she got her BA in computer science in 2004. My Relationship Status is Single. In 2005 I did not have a computer and was not on the internet at all so I knew next to nothing about computers. But I had been reading lots of books about health, healing & wellness.

In August 2005 my neighbors moved out throwing away a lot of things. There was a laptop computer on top. It had the power card and manual with it. So I took them in and the manual had scribbled in it that a new battery was $140. So they threw it away since it was old and was not worth the cost of the battery. I plugged it in and turned it on and it worked! That was my new computer. It loaded Windows 95.

But there was a cursor but no way to move it. So I figured that I had to buy a mouse to see if it worked. But I saw on the keyboard a yellow ball the size of a pea or clitoris. So I touched it and the cursor moved. So I started trying stuff and it worked perfectly. So I got on the internet with dial-up service. My friends had had computers for years but never put up a website. So I learned the basic HTML code and created a few websites.

I had a library of information on health and wellness in my head and started uploading it onto my sites. A lot of common knowledge is totally wrong. For example two months ago I was at a yardsale by a woman who just graduated medical school and was a doctor. So I asked her the joke, which weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of lead. She said that they weighed the same-- a pound.

Then I asked why an ounce of silver weighs more than an ounce of lead and a pound of silver weighs less than a pound of lead. She said that they weighed the same. Do not blame me if they never taught this in school (don't shoot the messenger). I told her that an ounce of lead is 28 grams and an ounce of silver is 32 grams. A pound of lead is 16 ounces and a pound of silver is 12 ounces. Precious metals use the troy weight system not avoirdupois.

Fastfoward to 2010. So I make my living from my websites from Google Adsense, extra business to my Amazon herbs distributorship and a being an associate for a couple of other things. Now I read on this site about concern about competition for the following but I do not care. My advice is to write articles for other sites to get more links your site. Over the years I learned SEO.

So I go to the Google Adsense meeting in NYC. While there I said to a Google employee (this is me bragging) on a computer: "Can you check something for me. Do a Google search for Cancer Cure and see where I come up." I did this again with another Google person. I came up #1 or first out of 23 million sites. So I said "That is not too bad, is it?" Then I had them check Losing Weight. I came up 3rd out of 15 million behind exercise.about.com and webmd. Note that today I have been #1 right ahead of them.

But here is the best part. When I sit down, I see Dani (CSCgirl) sitting in the front row in the center. I did not know her name or who she was until the end. Now it was not love at first sight. But we were there hours and she asked a few questions and I saw her many times. Then it was over and I was waiting for my appointment. I looked for this adorable looking woman and did not see her so I figured that she left without making a private appointment with a Google employee.

But I came there to learn more about Google Adsense not meet anyone. So after waiting a while for my appointment I figured that I would never see her ever again and I was sad. If there were a fire there, I would have been totally calm and would have taken my time leaving. If I caught on fire and were burnt to death, it would have been OK. Then Dani appears out of nowhere. I say "Hi, do you have a high traffic website that you own?" She says "yes" and we exchange cards and talk. So that is how I learned about daniweb.com and I was feeling euphoric. What do you call it when someone causes you to feel euphoria?

And the rest is not written yet. The future is unknown. In 2002 the CSCgirl introduction said Relaltionship Status-- Single, but I do not know about now. But I can have hope while living here in Philadelphia. Also I can visit this IT discussion community where Dani also visits. I still do not know much about computers but either I am an expert on SEO or I am good at it and many love the content on my sites. ;)