Okay so i just typed a whole bunch of crap for no reason on this other thing... but ill retype it.

My name is Trey (well call me that anyways) and im 14. I skateboard and well... just look on my profile in that hobby thing to see what else. I have a habbit of doing the '...' thing so dont tell me about it. My gf's name is Sarah and if you touch her you will get hurt... very badly. In my spare time i make music videos to songs me and my friend make, also i make fight videos (and yes i can fight). If you wanna see some... then i guess that sucks for you. Im your basic emo basically. I get mad easy :evil: so dont piss me off... if you want to know any stuff about me that i didnt say then add me to AIM, Yahoo, or MSN to ask and ill tell you. Im not ashamed of me or what my answers are gunna be. And thats all... stop reading... :!: :!: :!:

:rolleyes: .........

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.