It won't login using ie6 i cant use firefox because the website has been designed for ie only pls help... I try to reset my cookies to default. Im using windows xp

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb,

Ok, first off wrong forum. This neeeds to go into the web browser forum. Second off you need to be alot clearer when asking your questions. I have know idea what you need to know.

-T

ah ok thanks for your reply im just new here. Right now im currently using ie6 and i need to login on our company website. everytime i logon via ie6 no action has been taken. but if i logon in other pc it went through successfully login. I cannot use firefox as alternative because the website designed for ie only. could you please help me to fix the cookies or temporary file.

Welcome to Daniweb,

Ok, first off wrong forum. This neeeds to go into the web browser forum. Second off you need to be alot clearer when asking your questions. I have know idea what you need to know.

-T

The question is kinda clear to me, well at least I think I know what this person is asking from us here and yes, wrong forums.....

Soo...I belive try clearing your cookies and stuff.
Tools>Internet Options> Clean Histories, Delete Files & Delete Cookies OR Try uninstalling your IE but make sure your Windows OS disk is in and head over to your control panel and add/remove programs and then Add/Remove Windows Compnents and then once after all that, try reinstalling IE again. One or two of these options should work. If non works, then tryin as a last try to check your AntiVirus Softwares. Sometimes these can have some type of effect on how your web pages or whatever your online activities does. depending on the AVirus software you have installed if installed.

BTW, Bump!

Hi, Thanks for your help i will try the process that you gave me thanks again ......... :p

The question is kinda clear to me, well at least I think I know what this person is asking from us here and yes, wrong forums.....

Soo...I belive try clearing your cookies and stuff.
Tools>Internet Options> Clean Histories, Delete Files & Delete Cookies OR Try uninstalling your IE but make sure your Windows OS disk is in and head over to your control panel and add/remove programs and then Add/Remove Windows Compnents and then once after all that, try reinstalling IE again. One or two of these options should work. If non works, then tryin as a last try to check your AntiVirus Softwares. Sometimes these can have some type of effect on how your web pages or whatever your online activities does. depending on the AVirus software you have installed if installed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.