Hello, my name is Ethan and I'm currently working as a professional content writer, at Assignment Au. Usually, I write Business, marketing, Finance Etc assignments, dissertation papers, essays and so forth. Kindly consider me as a self-motivated and enthusiastic writer, who always eager to (provide Assignment help in Australia.)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Given your poor grasp of the English language, as demonstrated in that post, I hope your cheating for cash service has a good refund policy or is using a fake address to prevent angry cheaters bashing your door down when they fail whatever exam it was they couldn't be bothered to revise for...

Member Avatar for diafol

Omg. Read his website. Any pleb thick enough to fall for that deserves the crap service they.d get from a semi-literate chancer.

I had trouble picking myself up from the floor after reading "Our experts are striving to vanish all your academic worries" and then "Our Team members are highly qualified and experienced who are best in writing all sort of accounting topics and well-formats" on the 'about us' page...

ROFL <bonk>

"All our experts are native writers" yeah, write, rite, erm right?

We commit to fairly repayment the money, in case of any awkwardness with assignment papers or you're not satisfied with our revision policies. Our professionals put all efforts to make your assignments purely plagiarism free and meet with all your universities requierments.

I know my English isn't the best around, but this is hilarious LOL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.