I am new please help me in this how could we promote our business please share with us.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

That is a very broad subject, and one that you will have to narrow down if you really expect to get any meaningful advice about.

you can promote your business through Social channels like facbook ,youtube,and google plus ,these willl be help in branding for organic traffic work on seo ,

I've been trying to do this as well. I've so far learned that it can be very challenging and time consuming sometimes. All I can say is that you have to be persistant and stop on top of media posts and trends to get your business noticed. What specifically are you trying to do?

yes Alex i am 100% agree with you that social media channels are very helpful in branding and promotion ,

Try sharing your posts on different social media accounts, putting links of your profiles in some popular blogs, sites, so the number of visitors could grow naturally.

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, are all successful social media platforms that bring new customers to businesses every day. And many of them do this without saying one word at all. Images, videos, infographics, and audio content will business to engage more customers and increasing the number of people that become familiar with your business. Using these as the language of your company can help you to stand out against your competition. Try sharing your posts on social media with keep in mind below points

Language Isn’t Just Words
Know What’s Hot in your industry
Automate social media ( Less Time Amounts to Less Expenses)
Embrace the Change

Hi George,
Basic step is to create your business pages on all Social Media channels. Join some groups in Linkedin and Facebook which are relevant to your business. Post Blogs, Articles, PR, Infographics, Inspirational Quotes, etc. on Social Media and respond to user comments. Connect with professionals of your niche.

Your question is really vague. Maybe sharing with us what you've tried so far and what your experiences have been?

You should follow Social Media Examiner blog to learn more about Business Promotion through Social Media Marketing.

I think that facebook ads are the best nowadays to promote your business.

First try to create pages for all Social Media channels including Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Next step is to connect with marketing professionals of your niche on Linkedin and other social media channels.
Post blogs or articles and start engaging with professionals
Comment or like other's posts even you can share the posts

First of all, you have to create your own business page, then post a information related your business products with prices. afetr this, share your posts in multiple groups of facebook, twitter, Instagram, googles plus etc. you can also go for paid ad on social media according to your budget.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.