Hello everyone. I just signed up, mainly because I had a particular question, but then I found this forum so I though I would introduce myself. I am a Network Admin. I love my job (until they ask me to design database's of course). Other than getting paid to tweak machines, solve problems, plug stuff in to other stuff, run cables, config servers, etc, I think a big part of the reason I love my job so much is our entire company uses Mac. I am an advocate. I highly recommend it.

I am not leet, or uber, or whatever. I just work hard, do my job and learn as much as I can everyday. I look forward to talking and learning from you guys and perhaps contributing some of my own knowledge to the forums.

Hi dmw, welcome to DaniWeb. You know I think you've got exactly the right attitude to ensure that you will fit in just dandy here...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.