I am new on this forum, but I have been a lurker for quite some time now.
I do SEO full-time, I started it way back in 2009, when it was still much easier.
My specialty is link building, I tried all kinds of methods throughout the years with more or less success.
I focus on guest posting as I believe that is the most effective and scalable method currently.
But as you know, the SEO landscape is always changing, like the introduction of AI recently.

Anyway, good to be here, and ask me if you have any questions!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi and welcome!

I have it on pretty good authority that guest blogging hasn’t been as effective as of late last year. Has that not been your experience?

How did you fare with this week’s core algorithm update?

It is too early to say with the new algorithm. But I am doing guest posts for many clients, and I don't really see a change in that. What did you experience?

We keep being hit by every core algorithm update for the past couple of years, trending our traffic down to zero, and I can't figure out what it is that we are doing wrong.

Do you mean on this site? Well, it can be UX or content related, hard to say without knowing the details.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.