Contributors
Replies
Views
1 Year
Discussion Span
Last Post by joomdev

You'll likely need to develop some content. That'll require you write paragraphs, headings ... You'll likely want to throw in a couple of optimized images. What I mean by optimized is that they are logically named and make good use of the "alt" or "title" attribute to the image tag. Then you'll likely want to slap in some social media triggers so build yourself a neat fan page and spread the news. Then maybe you'll want to consider creating some more valuable, unique and obviously important content and do that for a while. In the process of crafting caliber pages I'd consider linking the stuff together internally using keyphrase rich textual anchor. Another thing you may want to consider would be to master the English language so that you naturally write well. That'll help things out a bit more. G'luck!

Social media approach
Social media is one of the effective marketing channel now a days, that you can share the content on social media to engage with your social audiance more personally. Focus on two or three social media platforms and be very active and effective, that will help you generate traffic and loayalty though your niche interest followers.

You could check your site load times since page load speed is also one factor that google used in their algorithm. The faster your site load the better because visitors don't like to hang in site that has slow page load. Remember, the longer the visitor stay in your site and click each page to your site; the better. For, it will give signal to search engine that your site has high quality content and relevant . However, your site should have high quality content that is written for people and not solely to search engine. Likewise, check your site structure i.e., if your site is navigable. Meaning your visitors are guided rightly in all information they want to know. Lastly, check if your site is interactive.

1. Make and develop Facebook Page
  2. Do the same for Facebook Group
  3. Like fellas said, clean and rich content would immensely
  4. Social bookmarking is good too, don't just URL there, socialize and connect with people over there. Explore new ways of making backlinks.

Do not stop here, the key is consistency.. Goto Step-1 over and over again..

Votes + Comments
Consistency is key, you are right!

Like building links in Web 2.0 and article repeatedly will serve as alternate and best way for link building.

Write blog posts daily, or as often as possible , on your site. For each blog, promote it using social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, and more). Keywords are very important for SEO nowadays so keep that going strong. Offer value from your site, and people will not only come to it but they'll come back to it.

I work at my marketing skills daily, I blog and promote and love doing it. I keep it in the back of my mind that there is no "speedy road to success". A successful site takes time, dedication, and willpower. If you want tips on how you can build and brand yourself successfully, click the link in my bio.

You just do social media marketing if you getting bored with the SEO. Social media is a powerful startegy to get a huge traffic and good backlinks for your website or a blog. You can do blog commenting, guest posting and forum posting too in order to get traffic or backlinks.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.