The single best piece of SEO advice is to prioritize creating content for people rather than search engines. While search engine optimization may seem complex, the key principle to remember is that search engines are designed to provide valuable and relevant information to users. Therefore, if you focus on delivering content that genuinely meets the needs and interests of your target audience, you're already on the right track.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

A single word one piece of advice for seo . In that seo the must you build a backlink with the high quality of D.A and P.A authority website and minimum spam score not more than 5 spam score . if you use such kind of website to link building then you make do follow backlink and with backlink you increase your D.A and P.A of the website because in link building scenario you also transfer link juice that is help to grow your website ranking and less spam score . So its also effect user and search engine as well.

My best SEO tip would be to prioritize user intent. Search engines prioritize content that accurately answers user queries and adds value for visitors; rather than targeting keywords mindlessly, understanding user intent allows for crafting comprehensive, accurate, and relevant answers that build trust with audiences - leading to improved engagement and conversion rates - while meeting search engine criteria simultaneously.

I'think SEO is not working for google but working with people for creating great user experiences.

My best advice is to not focus on backlinks. I see building backlinks as only spamming the web. If you want to have good backlinks just create something awesome and promote it using PPC. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars every day, just $5. I think the majority of us can afford that. Test advertising platforms like Google Ads, Meta, X, Reddit, Pinterest and see which one is better for you.

This is not a short term strategy but a long term. Try it and you will thank me :)

Content is hero but also focus on site speed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.