Hi guys,

I'm looking for some statistics on traditional print media. For example, what percentage of people that take a printed flyer from a guy handing them out on the corner actually act on the content of the flyer? How effective are classified ads in the newspaper? I need some numbers (%'s really) to compare with an exciting new electronic marketing campaign my company is starting. We've been getting some really positive feedback, and want to put together a comapritive report.

I know this is a tech forum, but was hoping some of you might have come across these statistics, or at least have an idea of where I can find them. (All I've foud so far is pointers on how to make a print ad campaign more effective.)

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try Nielsen. They data mine statistics for Internet, print, radio, tv, etc. For example, their Internet stats are known as Nielsen NetRatings.

Thanks, I'll give 'em a shot!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.