is there a software that i can use to generate keywords and submit to top search engines?

and is there a way to do it for free with out having their logos all of your site?

thanks for the help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

is there a software that i can use to generate keywords and submit to top search engines?

and is there a way to do it for free with out having their logos all of your site?

thanks for the help

None of the search engines I know about require you to put their logo on your site just to submit your site to them.

Perhaps you are actually thinking about submitting to directories. Many of them require payment or a reciprocal link to get listed in them. If you do not want to pay, or do not want to place a reciprocal link on your website, just submit to directories that are free AND do not require a reciprocal link; there are thousands such directories out there.

As for software for generating keywords, I have found the best software for that purpose to be the gray matter between your ears.

search on yahoo using word SEO

I'm putting together a free 120 engine submitter on my site - Its a work in progress at the mo, check back in a couple of days...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.