Id love to have a Gmail account but i have a feeling that they are almost impossible to find at the moment! Maybe they'll release Gmail to the public soon??

well I have it and although the interface does look a little bland the features are great, including a very acurate spam filter, a feature to archive e-mail and then be able to search for it later using googles state of the art search system and 1GB of mail space

I REALY NEED ! im desprit my sisters birthday is coming up and i want to give her 1 for a birthday present! please help me!!

Wow, that was pretty fast. I don't see why anyone would want a webmail-only account anyway - POP3 is so much better. Then again, if someone gave me a gmail invite, I'd jump at the chance to have a free 1 GB of web accessible storage... :)

hmm that's interesting because a couple days ago I got 6 invites to give out and I just got another to give out yesterday...maybe they decided to start giving them out again

Yeah I just had the same thing happen to me, just got a whole bunch. I thought I would just chime in that I had just gotten some, but have no idea what exactly they're doing.

I'm interested in seeing the interface of this GMail thing. Can anyone post links to some screenshots?

Alcides.

oops I should have said, who ever likes me the most, send me an email at chipps@gmail.com...I won't be responding for a few days, i'm out of town! i'll hold a contest ;) hehe, details will be replied to in the email! Winner gets a gmail account!!! :)

looks like they're not done giving out invites, I've been getting 6 to give out every day now :eek: :cool:

I'll also say thanks. However, I'm not going to take one of the gmails. I have no need for gmail so I'm just going to leave them to the visitors :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.