I really hope I'm posting this in the right place!! As You can see, I'm a newbie--so please bear with me;)
Here's what I need help with:
I have to interview at least two people for a career assessment for one of my classes and my professor just upped the deadline to this week. Seeing as I go to work first thing in the morning and then straight to class til almost 7pm it's a little hard to call people during business hours. So, if any of you would be so kind as to answer these questions for me, I can fulfill my interview section-----PLEASE!!
My major is MIS, so I would prefer to hear from people with the same background, but at this point i'm not being picky!!
These are the questions:
1. Company name and your name (please feel free to use an alias if you like)
2. Job title
3. What is the first thing you do at work each day?
4. Do you find your job monotonous or does it present new challenges each day?
5. What certifications did you have to obtain for your position?
6. What certifications would you consider essential in your field?
7. Do you have the option to work from home at times?
8. What benefits does your company offer? Are they comparable to other companies in your industry?
9. What is your salary (or average salary in your dept.)? Is this comparable to other companies?
10. Do you have the option of relocation?
11. What is the #1 challenge you face at work?
12. What is the best piece of advice that you can give to someone entering your field?
13. What city (or area) and state is your company located?
That's it. This is for my business writing course, which is a required course for my major and I really don't want to get below a 3.5 gpa in any of my classes. Thanks ahead of time to anyone willing to help me out!!