Hello all, new to this forum, and far from being savy with the hardware in my computer, so please excuse me for missing info.
I blew my power supply (OCZ-450 12U) 2 weeks ago, replaced it with a coolmax AP-500X (CX-450B), reconnected everything and now, cannot get all my USB peripherals to function or if I plug in 2 or more, sometimes the computer will power off or will not power on........really confused here...........any ideas/help would be appreciated........

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Follow on from the above, my HP printer/Scanner works fine, but my Microsoft Lifecam/Mouse are items that don't function......just weird........

Bubba

Hmm.. how did your psu 'blow'? It sounds to me like it damaged the motherboard are possibly some other components when it was destroyed.. Have you tried your lifecam/mouse on a different computer?

The mouse works on a laptop I have, the lifecam, haven't tried that yet. No ideas on how the PSU blew.......just came home to a nasty nasty stench............

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.