Hi everyone, I'm new to the board and I have a lot of learning to do. My question is does anyone have any experience with Skidmore CCI and their IT certifications? Here is a link to the info

http://www.healthandtechtraining.com/skidmore/itprograms.jsp#7

I have worked in the cellular industry for 5 years. I consider my self mechanically inclined and have some computer knowledge.

My second question is will the program above really pay off? I'm looking for real world advise(people working in this field, or holding these certifications). I appreciate any information anyone has to share. Thanks

By the way I am looking at the:

PC & Networking Design w/ Security (CompTIA A+, Network+, Linux+, and Microsoft MCP, MCSA and MCSE and SCNP Certifications)

Anyone out there?

Still no one with any info....Please someone answer!!!

Anyone out there?

Yeah, try for the CISSP & MCSE
My current position puts me about as deep into security as one can go, from my role as system architect on the AITS project to my current work on offensive cyber warfare policies.

I have been an assistant moderator on the ACM's OS SIG for quite a while now. I have been on independent auditing teams for the NT B feasibility papers, the Standard Mail Guard and its parent system LOCK. I have consulted on the KSOS ASIC port project and am currently working on an R12k PSOS under IRIX project. And for my day job I'm on the Sr. design team for AITOS (the first OS since LOCK to formally target the NCSC A1 criteria)

If you get to where I am you will look back and thank me. ;)

I am enrolled and will be starting tommorrow actually. I am really excited to get in there and get going. Thanks for the info

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.