Well you might remember me from a while ago as a moderator in the viruses nasties and other spyware forum, who then step down and disappeared. I realized that being the moderator and going through post after post of hjt logs while rewarding was not something I had time to do. Now however I find it much easier to manage time and say no to things that put me in bad situation. Really what I'm trying to say is that after a leave of absense I have decided to come back to the forum. :) I may not spend as much time on it as I did before but I will certainly come one at least once a day and hang. A hello to everyone that remembers me and to those that don't know me I hope I'll get to know you guys better.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

welcome back

when were you here, what years?

kylethedarkn: Join Date: May 2006

;)

sorry, but i dont remember you :(

Me neither, but the Virus/Nasties forum has always been a better place without me trying to be a smartass, so I stayed away from it ;)
Anyway: It's always a good thing to have an extra pro who also likes the geek-lounge, so Welcome back!

i usually leave the HJT logs etc... to crunchie and the rest of the regulars there

Well...its good to have him back.

sorry, but i dont remember you :(

Well the funny things is your one of the people I remember. :) I think I used to see you in the Viruses Spyware and Other Nasties forums quite alot.

Welcome home my friend!!

Well the funny things is your one of the people I remember. :) I think I used to see you in the Viruses Spyware and Other Nasties forums quite alot.

Could be, could not be. Bennet has 11.000 posts, so he has *a lot* of posts spread over daniweb ;)

think I used to see you in the Viruses Spyware and Other Nasties forums quite alot.

yeah. Me and dani did the math over MSN last night and we found out that i am indeed NOT a spammer, with only 29% of my total post count being in the geeks lounge/posting games. Apparetnly in 2 months i have made over 500 tech-related posts

anyway, basicallty what im saying is that you probably did see me, i try and lend a hand everywhere. I am not a pro at spywares, but i know the gist of it

Hey, welcome back! :)

I remember you!! (Are you surprised?)

Yay! A little. I had a hunch you would remember me. :)

I would say more but I have to get my calc homework done. I really hate graphing functions using derivitives. :(

I'll be on tommorrow though.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.