Hi Folks,
I just want to what is Enterprise applications? Please send me any article which has brief description about this as i am unable to find in google . Actually i want to know
comparison of Hosted Applications and Enterprise Applications,As it's urgent please let me know as soon as possible!

Regards,
Rajeshwar Reddy T.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>>i am unable to find in google
You didn't look very hard did you ? Here are google links I found in about 15-20 seconds. And here is a pretty good explaination, right near the top of all those google links.

>>i am unable to find in google
You didn't look very hard did you ? Here are google links I found in about 15-20 seconds. And here is a pretty good explaination, right near the top of all those google links.

i found this link already but i need to get more info on this.

Here is a description of Hosted applications. Draw your own conclusions about how they are different from Enterprise applications.

Here is a description of Hosted applications. Draw your own conclusions about how they are different from Enterprise applications.

Thankyou

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.