hi i m new here..
i m sorry i dont know where should i post my problemm...
but i hope somebody will help me...
i m student of BS(CS)
i m confused in ..what should i attempt as my final project..
i m intresting to do in VB.NET and SQL/ACCESS/ORACLE..
following is my email Id...
<snipped>

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Daniweb has an excellent search function for this. Click

I wonder why kids are too lazy to even come up with their own project ideas.
Doesn't bode well for them actually getting around to implementing those projects...

It's a confusing time jwenting ;)

On the one hand, they're looking for a nice easy project they can hand in for maximum marks with minimal effort.

On the other, they have to maintain the illusion that the difficulty level is within the scope of their meagre skills, and it can be made to look like it might just be their own work.

> i m confused in ..what should i attempt as my final project..
Did anything at all in the past few years ever inspire you to think "hey, what about..."
Or were you just along for the ride and hoping everything would be handed out on a plate?

>>I wonder why kids are too lazy to even come up with their own project ideas.

I think that most of them are not lazy but stuck with the wrong branch. Here in India most of the parents want their kids to do engineering because it is a safe option, after that there is a great chance of getting a job. Students take computer science because of that reason and after a year or so realize that they hate it. The only salvation for them is to somehow finish their degree and go for an MBA.

Being a final year student myself, I have seen many many students complain that they have wasted four years of their life. This would not have been the case if they had done a little research about the stream they should opt for.

Force me into chemistry and ask for a project, I will most probably come up with threads such as these because my primary motive would be to get the course over as soon as possible.

Such students operate on either level 1 or level 2 of Kohlberg stages of motivation. If they liked the subject, they would have probably operated on higer levels.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.