If this is real i feel bad for her!!

http://www.drudge.com/news/111229/most-pathetic-obituary-ever

Dolores Aguilar
1929 - Aug. 7, 2008

Dolores Aguilar, born in 1929 in New Mexico, left us on August 7, 2008. She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond, her son, Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby.

She is survived by her daughters Marietta, Mitzi, Stella, Beatrice, Virginia and Ramona, and son Billy; grandchildren, Donnelle, Joe, Mitzie, Maria, Mario, Marty, Tynette, Tania, Leta, Alexandria, Tommy, Billy, Mathew, Raymond, Kenny, Javier, Lisa, Ashlie and Michael; great-grandchildren, Brendan, Joseph, Karissa, Jacob, Delaney, Shawn, Cienna, Bailey, Christian, Andre Jr., Andrea, Keith, Saeed, Nujaymah, Salma, Merissa, Emily, Jayci, Isabella, Samantha and Emily. I apologize if I missed anyone. [more]

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Jeepers

>>She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond, her son, Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby.

I doubt it. From what we read in the Druge Report she will be met by that thing with the long red horns in a very hot place.

>>She will be met in the afterlife by her husband, Raymond, her son, Paul Jr., and daughter, Ruby.

I doubt it. From what we read in the Druge Report she will be met by that thing with the long red horns in a very hot place.

She might meet my mother n law when she finally dies.

She might meet my mother n law when she finally dies.

she sounds like a bad person.oh I forgot she's your MIL(Mother In Law):D

commented: yep +2

What a thought, to live your afterlife with people you couldn't stand in real life!

What a thought, to live your afterlife with people you couldn't stand in real life!

Im a Christian and Im affraid that doent count in the so called "afterlife"

I don't know what would be worse, hell as described by Christianity or eternity with my ooooohhh so irritating neighbor that will just never shut up.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.