kooben 0 Newbie Poster

Hello

Prior to my last post I have come up with a few more ideas, could you people let me know wht you think in regards to how might be the best way to go about them and whether its a feiable idea:

Website Interactive Map Tool

This system would presnt the user with an interactive map of the website. It could be like a browser add-on or a stand alone app. Initial thoughts of developing it in Flash with a PHP back-end. Would need to some how 'spider' the website like serach engines do and retrive all of the site pages and links.

Automatic Website Rating System

This system would give a site a rating out of 10 for example, based on the sites HCI issues, accessability, link structure, navigation, browser compatability, useability alt tag useage and naviagtion etc.
Would be a web based application where the user would enter an address then the system would return a rating. Once again no sure how this would work just an idea.

Structured Instant Messaging Program

This would be like for example MSN Messenger service and would be aimed at allowing multiple people to talk in the same box with one person being the chair person of the chat box and that person would respond to requests to speak and indicate who is next allowed to speak. It would reflect a real meeting situation where there is a structure in place as to how people are allowed to communicate with everyone else.

Well thats it, these are very brief ideas which I have not researched and do not really know if are in my ability to complete,

Would appreciate any feedback you could provide,

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.