for all daniweb here hows your day today are you ok or not?

jephthah commented: yawn. +0
nav33n commented: Booo! Boringgg.. +0

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Am I right or am I right.

Or am I right.

So the healthy eating ethic and the non-spamming ethic don't overlap?

for all daniweb here hows your day today are you ok or not?

no i'm not ok.

what should i do?

no i'm not ok.

what should i do?

Put a link to some stupid site in your signature and get paid for it! That's made the OP mighty chipper.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Am I right or am I right.

Or am I right.

you're wrong. There are a lot of people who are actually allergic to apples.
Some like me to a very mild degree, we just get diarrhea eating raw apples. Others need medical attention.

Take that, ana12.

Apples are bad. Bad bad bad bad bad.

(I wonder if they're bad?)

Their seeds are, because they contain cyanide. It is a low amount, but eating a ton of apple seeds could harm you.

no i'm not ok.

what should i do?

Maybe a custom t-shirt would help you feel better?

you're wrong. There are a lot of people who are actually allergic to apples.
Some like me to a very mild degree, we just get diarrhea eating raw apples. Others need medical attention.

I love apples, but eating more than one or two a day can produce diarrhea for a day or so. Why? Not because of the seeds but because they are excellent source of fiber.

Their seeds are, because they contain cyanide. It is a low amount, but eating a ton of apple seeds could harm you.

I know of no one who eats the seeds intentionally.

What about blackberries? Unhealthy too>

I love apples, but eating more than one or two a day can produce diarrhea for a day or so. Why? Not because of the seeds but because they are excellent source of fiber.

That's one reason, but doesn't explain why I get the same after drinking a few glasses of apple juice (depending on what apples it's pressed from) :)
Or why I get it eating raw apples and only certain kinds of apples.

I know of no one who eats the seeds intentionally.

I'll do it for a dollar.

Member Avatar for diafol

... I know of no one who eats the seeds intentionally.

I do, I eat the whole lot, stalks and all. Started when I was taken on long drives in my dad's new car. You daren't put the spent cores anywhere, so ended up eating them. I quite like them now. I still get some funny looks mind you.

WRT the cyanide - yeah, that's my excuse for carrying a bottle of amyl nitrite. The fact that you sh*t yourself after too many apples never occurred to me. I thought it was just the amyl.

I do, I eat the whole lot, stalks and all. Started when I was taken on long drives in my dad's new car. You daren't put the spent cores anywhere, so ended up eating them. I quite like them now. I still get some funny looks mind you.

Well, that explains a lot about you and your weird-looking avatar.:) Why didn't you just open the window and toss the cores out ?

WRT the cyanide - yeah, that's my excuse for carrying a bottle of amyl nitrite. The fact that you sh*t yourself after too many apples never occurred to me. I thought it was just the amyl.

You're a whippet inhaler?

I love apple seeds! What should i do now?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.