Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jingda

Yes - I used it for a while then I discovered the 'Pale Moon' version of FireFox. I may go back because I forget why I gave it up.

I have used the version firefox 4. Firefox 4 sad to say is the same as firefox 3.6. I prefer using google chrome and safari. I use my time machine and restore firefox 3.6 and delete firefox 4 although i don't know why. I still prefer the older version of firefox and the icon where it has shows a fox with nine tails. Anyone likes that? Chrome is still the best for me, it has auto translations from other languages to the one you want

Edited by jingda: n/a

Yeah me too, i support chrome it is more stable than firefox on firefox wil crash often. Camino is not bad too. Anyone used camino:|

Installed 4 on my bosses workstation and had huge problems. His Robo Form wont work and cut and paste in our corporate email failed(a Java problem I think). Had to uninstall without removing user data and then dig out old thumb drive to find 3.6 installer. Hope they fix it soon he actually started using his IE8 more:(

Now, i am using firefox and i think i experience problem. Whengoing to daniweb and i type the word seems funny and the post reply button is rectangular not the same when i use chrome. Help please

Chrome seems to be the most popular web browser in the world. I like its features which can auto translate language for you although sometimes it is not very accurate

I'm actually really liking FF4. It's still a bit of a memory hog, but besides that, it's been blazing fast since the install on all my machines ranging from Win Server 2K3 through 7. I don't like Chrome or IE, so FF will probably stay as co-primary browser along with Opera for me.

Firefox is fast, and the icon is cool. But i still prefer chrome. Well, usually i use more than two browsers, chrome and firefox. And my firefox has crashed two times, do you think it is a bug problem with the apps.

What do you mean by that. Do you mean they are stealing our personal information.

Edited by jingda: n/a

That let's not use google or start a anti google campaign. Is there a way to block google from 'stealing' our personal information. Is daniweb safe? Google can just hack into daniweb and have access to all members profiles

Votes + Comments
+1 on your new sig

I am still a fan of chrome, though Firefox is moving in the right direction. I personally noticed no speed differentials between Firefox 4 and 3.6.

Honestly, browsers are starting to all look alike. I compared FF4 vs Chrome vs IE9 vs Opera 11 they seriously all look alike...

Are you a shep oalee? Each web brosers have their own advantages

I agree with browsers having their own pros and cons, but honestly I don't see any major advantage of one over the other. It's really more of a personal preference on which one you're comfortable using.

and it kicks ass. It has all the speed I loved from Chrome and all the plug-ins I use so very often :)

Anyone else given it a try yet?

I must say Internet Explorer is soon to go down the drain. Chrome and Firefox are definitely talking over... I do admit though, Chrome loads faster then Firefox, but Firefox and Chrome in my opinion have similar speeds. I just did an auto update to my Windows, and Internet Explorer 9 would be the new IE? Well..it's still slow. I don't know what to say about Internet Explorer because I don't use it anymore.

I'm wondering who would be the next competitor in faster browser loading ^^_

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.