It may interest you to see the traffic details for daniweb. I have this utility application for video download and it was just updated to provide this service. You can also see site rankings apart from the chart of traffic details

view it here

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

oo thats actually pretty cool. Did you build that?

Nope, i did not. You can always download the application. It works for IE & Mozilla firefox for now.

Shame, its quite an impressive application. Also a shame I run google chrome coz its FAST :)

Firefox is also fast and most times lighter when on a slow network.

Yeah I did use firefox for a while but I prefer the simplistic design of chrome just because there aren't the added features that never get used to worry about. It's limited but perfect for what I need

The reverse is the case for me, i used chrome before i got started with firefox.

checking it right away

Got this from Quantcast.com

Ha love how Netcode basically got a boner coz Dani replied to his thread. Classic

commented: Don't be a troll +0

Ha love how Netcode basically got a boner coz Dani replied to his thread. Classic

You've been observed to be so used to wrong words on this forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.