Hi all!

I am new in SEO. i want to know if someone can suggest which is the best stretegy used in SEO to increase traffic & rank of any site??

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Hi all!

I am new in SEO. i want to know if someone can suggest which is the best stretegy used in SEO to increase traffic & rank of any site??

Hi,
Here is many off-page and on-page seo strategies by which we can increase site traffic and rank but we can't say which one is best because each have different role and importance.

You are right, just focus on the off page and on page. It is very important to focus on the on page, this will determine the traffic to your sites. The content is the king.

I think both Onsite & Offsite activites contribute equally, they require a long term consistent effort.

Just concentrate on on page optimization like ( add sitemap, rss, article section, blog section ) then after create new blogs and update through SMO sites...
If any confusion then contact with us...

Lots and lots of good quality, unique content on your site and get as many links from relevant sites as possible.

In my own experiences, social bookmarking and press releasing would be both nice for not only traffic but also SEO. :)

Thanks,

yes, a nice content and and organic links from other reputed sites and blogs are important for it.

Increase traffic to website:
1, the content is more interested in, is useful for everyone, as highlights.
2, Use: add sitemap, rss, ...
3, The article on social networking sites, submit articles, bookmark
4, Link Building: Link Exchange, use the forum signature ...

That's what I used.

I think both Onsite & Offsite activites contribute equally, they require a long term consistent effort.

I totally agree with you Ms. Janneth..Both activities are essential in there own way and equally contributes to the increase the Pr of the site. However you have to follow rules and regulations of using SEO strategies and your site will benefit of it and you as well..:icon_wink:

Hi all!

There is no magic strategy to increase your rankings. Sorry. SEO is simply a series of tasks and steps that you need to continually do month after month.

Hi riddhimaseo,

If you want traffic so go with all social Website where from you got huge traffic.
IF you want ranking so read before start any work Google policy for seo and after you proceed.....

Well, there are many methods to to generate traffic and I think the most important technique is social networking like facebook and myspace.

try to build quality backlinks to your website
ranking high in google

Yes I can help if you send me or post your url. I run a SEO optimization engine fron an Internet services provder.

Good content,try to update your website daily and that's it, ermm. plus quality backlinks

best strategy is only put good and unique contents to your site. update regular your website with lot of good contents..

Bookmarking and press realeases are my favorites.

the best strategy to increase traffic is unique contents,and regular updating of your websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.