Hey sorry if this post is in the wrong place seems like the right spot for it. Anyway i have a little more free time on my hands then i should. I want to make a website that can make some money not a crazy amount of money just a site that can make some and grow pretty fast and keep me occupied. Does any one have any website ideas for me.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Well, if you have 1 spare idea - let me know.

i'm finishing one big project soon, and after vacation - that me and almost all my team members will have - it would be good to start something new. :mrgreen:

Hey im looking for an idea lol nothign too big just an idea that i can make some money off of if you have any ideas please let me know

just go through internet, read reviews, new services of google for example.see what others just done - maybe this will help you to make up your own idea.

you may make really cool site, where designers could upload their pictures and you will make all of that site crawlable (good names for images+alt automatically generated).
and when you have lots of guys, you will take money of them

but such an ideas needs usually either 4-7 month to start bringing you money, or just good initial investment for promotion.

if you don't have both - just offer your services for some scripts/small sites/ or trade services.

i like your business plan

1) ?
2) build website about ?
3) profit!

i like your business plan

1) ?
2) build website about ?
3) profit!

well, man
with all do respect you are missing a thing.
"?" is more than "?", it's great brand new idea, that is easy to implement and that will bring money as soon as possible. :lol:

as for advice, you can create site, where you will ask users to post their idea of new projects, and you will give some "energy" for it (not money), and that guys can use that energy to post 2wise as much messages to forum

and than you will sell all that ideas, to investors.

i think it's pretty clear idea, and you will find huge number of guys willing to pay for good ideas.

good luck ;)

1) Buy a Website (www.gkg.net)
2) Buy Hosting (www.hostaffect.com)
3) Make a Virtual Pet Site (www.criaca.org/Pet.rar (fix it or wait for me to finish fixed scripts))
4) Put ads once your site has grown
5) Have fun!

That's my newest project, lol, after that though, my other newest project is gonna be forums like these, maybe even affiliates with DaniWeb! *Looks into the future and sees Dani saying "Yes"* lol

Make a blog :) its easy but it will keep you occupied :)
Put some ads on it so that you could earn money from it :)

Or you could make a free online game site .. or an online game :)

Hey sorry if this post is in the wrong place seems like the right spot for it. Anyway i have a little more free time on my hands then i should. I want to make a website that can make some money not a crazy amount of money just a site that can make some and grow pretty fast and keep me occupied. Does any one have any website ideas for me.

Hi

Pls chk out this forum http://www.agogtech.com/forum. In it under Business Ideas section u can find a lots of website ideas.

hey i have a pretty good idea .....i would like a website where u can enter the various food items u have then have the website generate a meal for u based on ingredients u already have....You could also include a skill level and nutritional level....i have more ideas email me and let me know what you thing<chadward07@gmail.com>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.