hi ive just started using dreamweaver and built my first website using frames all works well until i viewed my meta, keywords and discription they are all there in the design area but when i preview they are no were to be seen ive tried for hours trying to work it out with no joy can some one help
cheers
matnkirsty

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

i viewed my meta, keywords and discription they are all there in the design area but when i preview they are no were to be seen

you mean that these tags were not visible in browser, if yes then there's nothing wrong with that. These tags are not for this purpose.

thanks for reply its when i go into view the s ource online theres no info at all as if its vanished ???
not sure if this is right or not
mat

hi ive just started using dreamweaver and built my first website using frames all works well until i viewed my meta, keywords and discription they are all there in the design area but when i preview they are no were to be seen ive tried for hours trying to work it out with no joy can some one help
cheers
matnkirsty

hi
they are all there in design mode in dreamweaver but when i publish my site, online when i view the source they are no longer there unless they are hidden??
is this right?
cheers
mat

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

These tags must be in source code. How did you added meta tags to the pages through dw. What's the code or file.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.