hi,

i'm a student and at this moment i must choose the subject for my diploma degree.
so, until now i'm thinking to do something related to databases. i have some knowledge in this domain but 95% is teoretical. as a program language i'm used to work with delphi. this is the single programming language that i can say that i know it.

please give me some ideas on what can i do! i post this question on other IT forums, and the results were very poor, and i know that here i will found experienced people which can give me a sugestion.

thanks in advance and best regards

that depends on what you want to do,
if you want to do web applications, then i suggest you to learn dotNET, Java or Ruby on Rails stuff with some database like MSSQL, MYSQL, Oracle...
i also suggest you to learn MVC pattern which you can find many frameworks to work with. also you will need some ORM tool for database connectivity with MVC framework...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.