I'm looking for suggestions for a Client Intranet script, it would help if anyone heard or used anything for that purpose.

The requirements are as such:

• Online Proofing/Approval system
  • Document Repository
  • Bug Tracking
  • Calendar

I've googled for this and could not come up with one-fit-all solution, but I'm hoping that someone here can point me to a solution or perhaps a suggestion.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
SeNeXoM

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by crienoloog

It is very hard to find a fit-all client need's intranet product. One of the best one in the market is the Intranet Dashboard - ID (www.intranetdashboard.com). This product has won many awards and you will be impress of the size of their clients.

ID might give you more than you need but you can simple turn-on/off the features. I do think it is a bit pricy, but it depends on your clients at the end.

-Juan

I've used the open source CMS e107 for a large (600+ users) intranet site. There are a lot of plugins that can be tweaked to do different functionality but you need to have/be a internet functional designer /coordinator. e107 is very easy to use and up to date on possible leaks. Much better then Joomla in my humble opinion. Good support too in various languages.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.