Hey there,

I really hope someone out there can help me ASAP before I loose out on my examen...

My Toshiba Portege laptop has closed down on me and is now asking for a HDD Password?

I have no idea what/how to do to get this corrected so I can use my laptop again....even worse, all my work for my examen is on the laptop and I need it for this weekend in order to finish my project on time.....PLEASE PLEASE help if you know the answer:-)

Many thanks in advance,

-S

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

is any message coming up with it? or did any message come up before the laptop crashed? An error code would be helpful if there is one..

Also, in the mean time just keep on looking with google (which is what i have been doing all morning for ya ;))

:cheesy:

Hey there,

I really hope someone out there can help me ASAP before I loose out on my examen...

My Toshiba Portege laptop has closed down on me and is now asking for a HDD Password?

I have no idea what/how to do to get this corrected so I can use my laptop again....even worse, all my work for my examen is on the laptop and I need it for this weekend in order to finish my project on time.....PLEASE PLEASE help if you know the answer:-)

Many thanks in advance,

-S

My dell lap top is asking for a hard drive password, I never used a HDD password. Is there anyway I can boot up my pc?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.