I'm one of the developers of Visual Mind 6 software www.visual-mind.com
It's a Business Mind mapping software for Professional, business and educational uses.
I have three (3) free serial key sets and download instructions available for the fastest takers. The program retails for @ US$ 149.00
This freebie is unconditional, I don't want anything from you, just use the program and enjoy. If at any time you slabber all over the program, you can PM me here and we can discuss the program.
Wallace Tait. :eek:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Well that's a fine offer Wallace Tait, and if it can help me organise some order out of my usual state of chaos, then I'd be happy to tell my readers so even without you askin' me too! :D

Sounds Cool.

What's the catch :P

Sounds Cool.

What's the catch :P

Roberdin,
No catch whatsoever.
My motive is to simply offer (Unconditionaly) 3 serial keys and download instructions for Visual Mind 6.
I fully expect the two already takers of my offer at Daniweb, to offer feedback regarding program capabilities.
There's only one serial key set left on offer, if you wish to have it, please forward to me in a PM, the Email address you wish the serial key set to be sent to?
Wallace Tait.

Hi, Wallace. Can you please contact me and let me know if it is possible for me to have one of the licenses? I just downloaded the demo today and love the software. Please let me know. You can email me directly at pw@paulwade.com if you want to. Thank you! :)

Wallace, im closing this thread as to the ammount of unregisterd users who continue to post here about just trying to get free software, if you need more users or want me to reopen this i will be more than happy to do so, please just drop me a pm.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.