Here's mine. I took the picture last month. :)

--Chris

LOVE this one!!

Melissa

Here it is ... Object Dock appears Left otherwise my desktop is sqeaky clean :)

such a shame having an ugly pc is it a normal vista or a vista theme for xp?

Yeah, that was Vista. I just rolled back to XP a few days ago. (Compatibility issues) I'll be posting the new desktop when I have time.

For the moment, could anyone suggest a great desktop skin? I use DesktopX.

I'm a sucker for shells and skins me. This is me now, next week ? who knows.

where did u get that is it a vista skinned or real vista cause i need the theme for that object dock please please please answer me or anybody know where to download object bar skins from please tell me

not cool at all just normal with object dock not impressed :yawn:

where did u get that is it a vista skinned or real vista cause i need the theme for that object dock please please please answer me or anybody know where to download object bar skins from please tell me

I got it from here some time ago. I got version three and installed it on XP SP2.

I beleive there are lots of variations of Gant Ocean modified by various skin nuts all over the globe so Google for 'Gant Ocean' there's lots of hits.

thats pretty ncie dude.

I got it from here some time ago. I got version three and installed it on XP SP2.

I beleive there are lots of variations of Gant Ocean modified by various skin nuts all over the globe so Google for 'Gant Ocean' there's lots of hits.

how'd you uninstall them? is there an option?

and my latest desktop wallpaper is attached.

Yes there is an option.

Trying to attach a screen dump of the remove shortcut, but somethings broken the add attachment pop-up is just freezing. The image is less than a 1mb and is 1280 X 1024 so it's not violating the restrictions.

EDIT> looks like it worked, even though the page seemed to freeze :)

Yes there is an option.

Trying to attach a screen dump of the remove shortcut, but somethings broken the add attachment pop-up is just freezing. The image is less than a 1mb and is 1280 X 1024 so it's not violating the restrictions.

EDIT> looks like it worked, even though the page seemed to freeze :)

Dunno how you cope with that much stuff in your programs menu

I don't really use it, just wanted to show there was a remove option.

But I do use 90% of the programs in the list, but I get to them from start->run, object dock, or quick links in the taskbar.

ahh ok. Just wondering.

lol my start has only 3 folders accessories games and desktop lol

Let's have a look at what you are looking at.

This thread is awesome,i like all the different views :)

why is it backwards?

Probably taken by the laptop's camera through a mirror.

you never heard of PrntScr

A complete tutorial for PHP developers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.