Australia, but not Sydney or Melbourne, which tends to be the only two places anyone outside of Australia knows. Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia, the dryest state of the dryest continent in the world. It's probably why I have such a dry sense of humour...

Australia, but not Sydney or Melbourne, which tends to be the only two places anyone outside of Australia knows. Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia, the dryest state of the dryest continent in the world. It's probably why I have such a dry sense of humour...

ive heard of it

Sorry, I did not mean any offence, merely saying that not many people have heard of Adelaide. People that follow cricket or cycling may have though, and occasionally people might say that they have family in Adelaide (particularly people from the UK :) ) Also we're pretty well known for our wine regions in South Australia.

Anyways that's enough of a ramble about SA. I should get a job for the tourism board :P

theres debate about that , according to the government, wales is an administrative entity of England but not a state according to law.

@ankitsa Yaah !! I know!! Remember we sit back to back in office..!
No work today ? ;)
By the way India is leading atleast on this page!!

[B]7	India
7	United States
4	England[/B]
2	Turkey
2	Australia
1	Cambodia
1	Brasil
1	Wales
1	Philippines
1	St Vincent
1	Kenya
1	Jamaica
1	Spain
1	Egypt
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.