Groton, CT, USA here. Or, depending on my duty status, I'm simply "from the Navy."

Australia, but not Sydney or Melbourne, which tends to be the only two places anyone outside of Australia knows. Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia, the dryest state of the dryest continent in the world. It's probably why I have such a dry sense of humour...

ive heard of it

Australia, but not Sydney or Melbourne, which tends to be the only two places anyone outside of Australia knows. Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia, the dryest state of the dryest continent in the world. It's probably why I have such a dry sense of humour...

ive heard of it

Sorry, I did not mean any offence, merely saying that not many people have heard of Adelaide. People that follow cricket or cycling may have though, and occasionally people might say that they have family in Adelaide (particularly people from the UK :) ) Also we're pretty well known for our wine regions in South Australia.

Anyways that's enough of a ramble about SA. I should get a job for the tourism board :P

Turkey
and also I'm new here :)

welcoe. i like turkey

Kenya

Wales, and no it isnt in England its the country on the left of England

theres debate about that , according to the government, wales is an administrative entity of England but not a state according to law.

somewhere between heaven and hell

Phnom Penh, Cambodia (South East Asia Country)

India.

By the way, who is leading?

leading?

leading in numbers :)

Meaning which place has the highest no. of members...

dont know

India.

@ankitsa Yaah !! I know!! Remember we sit back to back in office..!
No work today ? ;)
By the way India is leading atleast on this page!!

Pennsylvania!

[B]7	India
7	United States
4	England[/B]
2	Turkey
2	Australia
1	Cambodia
1	Brasil
1	Wales
1	Philippines
1	St Vincent
1	Kenya
1	Jamaica
1	Spain
1	Egypt

Croatia. I just signed up. Merry christmas.

Indonesia

England, South west

I am from China

From United Republic of Tanzania

Am I the only one from Singapore?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.