kronos2 0 Light Poster

Is there anyone out there who knows a lot about Microsoft Outlook 2003 ? The reason I ask I have an issue with Microsoft Outlook 2003 on the service desk on which I work. Customers send emails to the service desk for a variety of reasons but it all gets a bit messy as service desk personnel open emails and we have no idea of who has opened what and therefore who is dealing with what.

I have been told one way to deal with this is field chooser as you can create an additional column called “Analyst” , when each analyst then places is name against the email he/ she is currently working on and that way all the remaining team members are aware of who is working on what. It works in a similar way to flags but with the flexibility of when the team grows instead of running out of coloured flags we just add the name.

I have been tasked with implementing this but I can not get beyond setting up field chooser and adding the “Analyst” column. Has anyone done a similar thing or know how to resolve this, I would be really grateful for any help here.