Hi, I am engaged in a KPO and need to dig out the web for various projects that my clients offer. I know that we do have options of search engines but does anyone know anything better than a search engine like may be any software that can do some advanced searching rather than the basic search. I think that there are many outside there that may be searching for such a thing.

Thanks in advance!!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'm a little confused by your question. What is a KPO? What information are you looking to search? An internal database or something else?

Hi all,
Today, the world on net is becoming so advanced that there are daily loads of sites being created with a wealth of information that we miss out with our basic search. My friend recently got InfoFinderPro which not only provides advanced searching but has other features too. This is a great utility for people trying to do more than just basic search. Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.