Hello,

I posted a similar question and got good response from this forum. I like to know in detailed so I post one more topic.

I learn from this forum that article submission is good for SEO in terms of getting traffic. However, if we keep submitting new articles to the same any specific article directory, is this still considered good? or we have to submit to different article directories?

1. Is this good to submit to the same article directoy over and over?
2. If we submit 1 old article that was written 1 year ago, is it still considered duplicate content?
3. If I have 3 websites, is it better to include 3 sites in the article author's box for links, or just 1 site with three links (different keywords) on it.

Thank you very much!
Have a nice day!

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

According to me, i would suggest you to go with the third option. Also if you want to submit the same content on other article directories as well, then just replace the targeted keywords and the title with other relevant keywords.

Hope this answer will be helpful to you.

nice post helps me

I think if you are submitting articles regularly, it would be wiser to submit to different directories, preferably targeted ones for the specific keywords you are writing about. So if you are writing an article on parenting, you might have more luck with a parenting directory rather than something more generic, or even specialized in a different niche.

Article submission is better to bring links not better for bringing traffic.

Article posting to the same article directory all the time is alright. However you're better off to use a few of the top article directories and submit different articles using different titles and anchor text. As for the 3 websites if they're niche related then you could put varying links to each however if they're in different niches then just link to one website and write 3 articles so that you can link to all 3.

Nice suggestion on niche, gordon. I liked it.

There are thousand directories, article submission sites in this wide web world. The only thing that you need is perseverance. Start now and waste no time.

Just be careful, while submitting. Never use any automated submission software.

I suggest spending a few minutes making unique versions of the article before submitting it.

Andrew

Take care of one more thing that don't copy/paste the articles from any other sources, you can get into trouble. Also, copy/paste habit can make you lose your own writing style. Be sure to credit the original source of the article at the end of the article.

In my point of view publishing informative articles on your own website and marketing them on social media and press release sites etc. is a great SEO tactic and the rewards can be plentiful.

Submit unique articles to each directory. Make sure that whatever you're submitting can't be found in your website so you won't be penalized for having duplicate contents.

hi

just submit articles with different words for different sites. so that they can be indiviually ranked. As i m doing for <snip plug> and other sites. so you can get live help from me when u need just log on to my website.

i will be happy to help u

tc

Hello,

I posted a similar question and got good response from this forum. I like to know in detailed so I post one more topic.

I learn from this forum that article submission is good for SEO in terms of getting traffic. However, if we keep submitting new articles to the same any specific article directory, is this still considered good? or we have to submit to different article directories?

2. If we submit 1 old article that was written 1 year ago, is it still considered duplicate content?
3. If I have 3 websites, is it better to include 3 sites in the article author's box for links, or just 1 site with three links (different keywords) on it.

Thank you very much!
Have a nice day!

More people are doing like this. But I think it's not necessary anymore that you submit your article to different article directory. I'm not sure but for me It's look like a duplicate content.

Yes if it's already published before. But if it's rejected before and you try to submit it again, I don't think there is an issue about that.

Yes you can. Most article directory allow only a maximum of 3 links in resource box. It's good if your 3 sites are in same theme/niche.

why do not you try social bookmarking service
you can get 100 seo friendly backlinks to your website

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.