Hi

I would like to know from where to contact google. I think i also have been blacklisted as they have not responded me for over 2 weeks now. I have tried to contact them from the contact us link from adsense but there has not been any response. Please help!. How did you contact them eternal2u?

Thanks.

I quess you could call me a three time loser-I have had the unique experience of being kicked out of Google not once but three times!
Yes,I admit,I used two other relatives to get me new accounts,I just could not believe what happened each time.I would struggle for a few months to get to the $100.00 payout mark-and each time I received the now famous dismissal letter saying that I had vilolated their TOS with unauthorised clicks.
The first time,I may have been slightly guilty-I urged a few family members to tell me what was on the other end of those ad links.I did that a total of 4 times.Who hasn't?
The next two times I was extermely careful,and there was no violations,other then they had to kick me out or pay up.I resisted all their attemots to get me to advertise through them-that is the mistake I made!
If you do not advertise with them,and aren't creating high revenues-BINGO!From the sounds of other forums etc,this occurs hundreds of time each month.They,Google claim they refund to advertisers.but search as I might,I can find no one that ever received a rebate or credit.This puts millions into Google's pocket each year,but with thousands of new blogs etc everyday-it is an unlimited gold mine for them! Enough of a history lesson-here is what's new.

I have tried Bidvertiser,clicksor,adbrite,allfeeds,bannerboxes,kanoodle and a few more,but was never happy with any.
I then discovered Europe's secret and am now earning 3x more then Google or any others.Same sites,same content.over 300% more paid per click.And they pay!
Nuff said here-I want you to visit my blogsite and learn more.please give it a serious read-you will be glad you did.
A REAL ALTERNATIVE TO ADSENSE can be found at << url snipped >>

I am both an AdSense and an AdWords user. I was browsing my AdWords account one day and noticed that a particular campaign had a ridiculously high CTR and was costing me a lot of money. I emailed them saying I think something fraudulent was going on. They replied to me saying that it was due to invalid clicks and that I would receive a refund in a couple of months. I have yet to see that refund. I think they forgot about me.

I too have been deactivated from adsense two times and am now back in for the third time, they said they was going to quit serving ads to my forums, but would not close my account so I can use adsense on any of my other sites or blogs but not on the one forums for pain patients; at least they didn't cut me completley off.

The forums they cut me off on is a forums for pain patients and I got cut off from that one for members mentioning prescription medicine, blew me away.

I did get a small check last week.

Bricknine

I quit using Google Adsense after they repeatedly gave me static when it came time to pay up. I have since changed all their ads out with CPA ads from AzoogleAds. I am making 300-400% more on my ROI, and in the four years that I've been with them, my monthly check has NEVER been late, or had problems at the bank. I strongly suggest checking them out, and switching some of your google adsense ads out with their ads.

I don't work for them, nor am I trying to spam their name.... I just think they're a solid company and treat their clients way better than google adsense does.

my 2 cents!

Hi,
you are very nice.....

byeeee
Alen

google adwords is a communistic monopoly on search.

ok well i made money with google i hit 1000 dollars and they made my account inactive i wasnt home for 4 days my son was born so i was at hospital i came home today and all my 76 sites were up and running and rthen i checked the last one nothing so i refreshed some others and no google ads so i went to my account and the gave a message and didnt let me sighn in so i wrote a nasty letter cuz im pissed off so please let me know if you hear any thing at all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.