Hi Guys,

I am working on Groupmail 5 review.If anyone used it please share your opinon regarding this.Its a mass email newsletter software.

Regds,
Ravi

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

That's new to me. No idea yet about that.

Hi Guys,

I am working on Groupmail 5 review.If anyone used it please share your opinon regarding this.Its a mass email newsletter software.

Regds,
Ravi

Please explain how Pay Per affiliate works, exactly. Internet business owners who wish to increase their pool of customers have the ability to place promotions on individual websites.

The pay per afiliate qualify By agreeing to compensate the site owner every time someone clicks on their ads, they maximize the number of sites who are willing to host ads and attract business.

How can I qualify to become a pay per affiliate host? You do not need any special skills other than a rudimentary understanding of how to use the internet and how search engines work. You can find out everything you need to know through reading information on the subject or reviewing an online tutorial. More about Pay Per Affiliate at: http://www.payperaffiliate.org

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.